Ongoing

How to add high quality voice over to VLLO using Dolby On on your android | Sv 170

 Hello everybody,

In this blog post, I'm sharing a vlog that I did on how to add a high quality voice over to VLLO using Dolby On on your android phone.

Alright guys, if you have been using VLLO to edit your YouTube videos or vlog then you must have noticed how great it is to use the app to edit video. However the only weak point that I've found out on using the free version of VLLO is that the voiceover tool can quite give a disappointing result. So normally I would do the voice over in another app and then edit the clip further in VLLO. This can pose  quite a problem because I then can't edit the voice and the visual separately,

I noticed however that various format of audio files can be placed in the track for background music in VLLO. So that led me to experimenting with Dolby On and recording a voice over and importing the file as a background music to VLLO. This seems to have work and now I am able to edit my audio and video separately on VLLO.

Alright guys, here's the vlog if you guys would like to have a look. It has garnered some 559 views so far so hopefully that would have helped a lot of people to solve the challenge that I've faced with the voice over function on VLLO


Alright guys, that's all for my blog post this time around. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment