Ongoing

Gourmet Pies at Dave's Deli Kuala Lumpur

 Hello everybody,

In this blog post, I'm sharing a short entry to my YouTube channel to see whether I'll get more traffic than usual. The clip was just 12 second long and it was about gourmet pies that you can get from Dave's Deli here in Kuala Lumpur. So far I'm seeing more or less the same number of views to the clip compared to my normal entry on my channel.

Allegedly to qualify for a youtube short upload you need to post a vertical clip not more than 60 seconds and that you need to put the hashtags #short in your title or description.

Anyway here's the clip if you guys would like to have a look..


Alright guys, that's all for my blog post this time around. Don't forget to like, comment and to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I'll share my experience growing a YouTube channel and a bit on my life here in Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment