Ongoing

My YouTube goals for 2021

Hi guys!

In this blog post I'm going to reflect on the YouTube goals that I have set up for myself for 2021. So I started the year at about 42k views and about 850 subscribers. I was hoping that by the end of the year I would get to about 2500 subscribers and 250K views. We are already now in September 2021 and I'm nowhere near my goals. Currently I just have about 67k views and I have about 1.07k subscribers. Clearly I'm making progress, but its nowhere near as fast as I would like it to be. Anyway I will have to make the best out of the remaining time to achieve my goals or come closer to it. And here's the vlog that I made earlier this year on my YouTube goals for 2021.


Alright guys, that's all for my blog post this time around. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your progress! Even though it's not where you want it to be, it's still very impressive. Wishing you all the best at achieving all of your goals for this year and the next!

    ReplyDelete