Ongoing

Boya By-M1 lav mic and Iphone 6 Plus | Vlog 12

Hello everybody,

The audio for your recording is one of the important things to get right while vlogging. In the beginning, I just used the onboard mic on my mobile but then the volume of the recording would be on the low side.

Then I managed to procure a Boya By-M1 lav mic and it works well with my Iphone 6 Plus. I did then go out to vlog and the result was a better audio for the vlog. But having wires dangling out of your mobile phone was certainly not fun.

So I might try to get myself a shotgun mic in the future for vlogging out and that the lav mic would only be used indoor.

Heres the vlog if you wanted to have a look...


So thats all for now! Dont forget to like, comment and to subscribe to my vlog on youtube!

p/s: after reviewing this vlog, Im still not entirely satisfied with the audio quality. So its something to improve on!

Regards,
Saadon Aksah

No comments:

Post a Comment